On August 1st, 1955, Arun Lal was born. He will be 66 years old in 2022, and we already know the names of both his first and second wives. Arun Lal is an Indian native of Moradabad, Uttar Pradesh. Indian cricketer Arun Lal, now a cricket analyst, has retired from the game after a successful career. Arun was a right-handed batter for India between 1982 and 1989. Gritty player, yet it didn’t show in his average of 26.03 points. Keep reading for Arun Lal: Net Worth, Bio, Career, Family & More
Biography of Arun Lal
|Popular As||Cricket Player|
|Age||66 years old|
Born on August 1st, 1955, in India, Arun Lal is one of the most well-known cricket players in the world today. Indian cricket analyst for Neo Sports and former right-handed batsman for Bengal and Delhi in the domestic game. Arun Lal was born under the sign of Leo, as predicted by astrologers.
Pronunciation of Arun Lal He is a former Indian cricketer and a cricket pundit who was born on August 1, 1955 Between 1982 and 1989, he represented India as a right-handed hitter. His batting average in Tests was only 26.03, which was below average for an international player.
Akash Lal, a fellow cricketer, is his brother.
Several of his pieces on cricket analysis may be found in newspapers and on the internet. After moving from Delhi to Calcutta in 1979, he established an academy for the sport of cricket. As head coach of the Bengal cricket team, he has been in charge of the squad since 1981.
Arun Lal Education
Arun Lal’s game has appeared on the front pages of the newspaper multiple times. Ajmer College in Ajmer, India, and St. Stephen’s College in Delhi, India, where he earned his bachelor’s, he moved to Calcutta in 1979 and started a cricket academy there. Arun has been the head coach of the Bengal cricket team since 1981.
ethnicity, religion, and political ideology
It’s common knowledge that many people are curious about Arun Lal’s country, ancestry, and race. Let’s have a look at it! Arun Lal’s ethnicity is unknown, according to online encyclopedias like Wikipedia and the Internet Movie Database (IMDb). Arun Lal’s religious and political opinions will be updated on this page.
It was in 1982 that he made his Test debut against Sri Lanka in Madras when alongside Sunil Gavaskar, they scored 156. In the following test, he and Sunil Gavaskar put up a 105-run opening stand against Pakistan. In 1987, he scored 93 against the West Indies in Calcutta during a test match.
Arun Lal and Sunil Gavaskar put up a 156-run stand in 1982 against Sri Lanka in Madras, where Arun Lal made his first Test debut with a score of 63. His next test match was against Pakistan when he hit 51 and added 105 with Sunil Gavaskar in the opening partnership.
Arun Lal’s 93 versus West Indies in Calcutta in 1987 was one of the highest test innings scores of all time. Bengal is represented by Arun in the Doordarshan national integration song “Mile Sur Mera Tumara”. This character emerges from the tracks of the Kolkata Metro in the song. Star Sports generally has him as a color analyst for Indian national team games that are played at home.
In January of that year, he was diagnosed with jaw cancer and has been unable to contribute since. The Cricket Association of Bengal (CAB) presented Arun Lal with the Lifetime Achievement Award on August 3, 2019.
Also Read: Todd Boehly: Net worth, Bio, Career, Awards & More
The net worth of Arun Lal
In 2019 and 2020, he has seen a huge increase in his net worth. As a result, how much is Arun Lal worth at the age of 65?’ The main source of income for Arun Lal is his success as a. he’s from India .’s Estimates of the net worth of Arun Lal have been made.
Parents of Arun Lal (Mother, Father, Siblings)
Uttar Pradesh, India is where Arun Lal was born. In India, he is a former professional cricketer. In the year 2021, he will be 66 years old. There is no information about his mother or father other than Jagdish Lal.
The specifics of his family, such as the names of his brothers and sisters, remain a mystery.
Do you know who Arun Lal is seeing right now?
Debjani Lal is the wife of Arun Lal, according to our data. Arun Lal is single as of December 2021.
Arun Lal’s dating history is completely void at this time. You can help us construct Arun Lal’s dating history!
Also Read: Gautam Adani Biography, Net Worth, Career, And More Updates
- 2019-Arun Lal received the Cricket Association of Bengal’s (CAB’s) Lifetime Achievement award on 3 August 2019.
- 2016-He was diagnosed with jaw cancer in 2016 and has been unable to commentate since January 2016.
- 2001-At 9.36, his ODI batting average was considerably worse. To date, he’s scored over 10,000 runs with the best score of 287 and an average of 46.94 while playing for both the Bengal and Delhi cricket teams in India. In March 2001, He declared his retirement from domestic cricket in March of that year. East Bengal was the last club he played for.
- 1982-It was in 1982 that he made his Test debut against Sri Lanka in Madras when alongside Sunil Gavaskar, they scored 156. In the following test, he and Sunil Gavaskar put up a 105-run opening stand against Pakistan.
- In 1987, he scored 93 against the West Indies in Calcutta during a test match.
- 1979-Several of his pieces on cricket analysis may be found in newspapers and on the internet. After moving from Delhi to Calcutta in 1979, he established an academy for the sport of cricket. As head coach of the Bengal cricket team, he has been in charge of the squad since 1981.
- 1955-To pronounciate Arun Lal, click here. He is a former Indian cricketer and a cricket pundit who was born on August 1, 1955 Between 1982 and 1989, he represented India as a right-handed hitter. His batting average in Tests was only 26.03, which was below average for an international player.
Q.1 Arun Lal is a who?
Ans. Cricketer Arun Lal is a former Indian player.
Q.2 What is Arun Lal’s age?
Ans. In 2021, he will be 66 years old.
Q.3 The wife of Arun Lal is called what?
Ans. He’s got a wife. Her name is Bulbul Saha (his ex-wife – Debjani Lal)